5 Tips for Posting a Job on the Herculeze Marketplace
So you’ve decided you need help having a big and heavy item transported.
Maybe you need a refrigerator transported across town, or need some assistance moving a treadmill to your new apartment.
Or maybe you don’t even need help getting an item transported, and just need some help lifting a heavy item, like a refrigerator.
Herculeze can help you in all of these situations!
The process is easy and fast. No more driving around to find a rental truck.
Here are some tips on how to get your item transported and to have the best Herculeze experience possible
Tips on Using Herculeze:
- First, always be sure to provide as many details as possible. This will help drivers in the area give a better idea of what they have to deal with while on the job, such as stairs or an elevator.
- Second, always include pictures. Pictures help drivers have a better idea of how big the item is that they are moving, which will help them give a more accurate bid.
- It’s also helpful to provide the weight and dimensions- This will help give drivers a better idea of what they are bidding on, and will help you get better prices from drivers.
- You also should give your job some time- it is usually best to post your job a few hours in advance. This will give drivers time to see your job and give the best prices available. The longer your job is public, the more time drivers have to give a better price.
- Last, review the profile of your driver before accepting a bid. By clicking on a driver’s profile, you can view the driver’s pictures, years of experience, and past reviews.
If you follow the above tips, it is easy to get your item delivered quickly and at a great price! Hundreds of delivery providers are ready to help, so what are you waiting for? Request a pickup today!