How Herculeze is Responding to COVID-19
To our valued customers,
During this unprecedented and uncertain time, please be informed that Herculeze is still operating. In order to slow the spread of COVID-19, many directives from both state governments and the federal government are coming out daily. We are closely following health authority guidance while responsibly serving customers that need a service like Herculeze during this difficult time.
Herculeze’s goal is to make sure both our drivers and customers are satisfied and feel safe. In order to ensure both of these things, please take a look at these helpful tips below:
- Communicate with your drivers before they arrive for the job. When requesting a job, please provide as much information upfront, via the information box, as a way to decrease time spent together and unnecessary interactions.
- Avoid skin to skin contact and respectfully keep at least 6 feet of distance from each other.
- We’ve asked our drivers to wear work gloves at all times and disinfect their tools, supplies, and moving equipment daily.
- We ask that both customers and drivers use hand sanitizer and/or wash hands before and after each job.
- If you are sick or showing symptoms, do not use Herculeze. We’ve asked the same of our drivers.
No Contact Service Now Available
In addition to these safety measures, we ask that our customers request a No Contact Service. This new service option allows us to responsibly protect our drivers and serve customers, while maximizing safety.
Here’s how No Contact Service works:
- When you are requesting a pickup, fill out the necessary information as usual. In the box located below the dimensions section, please write No Contact Service.
- If you ask for No Contact Service, your driver will load, transport, and drop off in a pre-arranged location outside of the home, like a garage, porch, or building lobby.
We greatly appreciate your professionalism and patience during this time, and know that the health and safety of our customers and drivers is a top priority.
Thank you for trusting Herculeze. Please stay safe, please stay positive.